We're not currently hiring, but we will be soon! If you're interested in working for us shoot us an email and tell us a bit about yourself (remember to include your resume). We'll be sure to get back to you once we're ready.
Independent Sales Representative (Contractor).
As an Independent Sales Rep., you'll have the freedom to work as much or as little as you want. You can work in your underwear from the comfort of your own home or go knocking on doors to find clients. Do you hate making phone calls? Well, feel free to communicate on social media instead. Don't have a social media account? Then go ahead and email them. Don't have an email? Well, there's always smoke signals. Do you see where we're going with this?
You'll truly have the freedom to work when and how you want to. With that freedom though, comes a few trade-offs. It's important that you understand that:
- You'll be a contractor and not an employee. So you won't be entitled to any benefits or rights a "normal" employee would have. And there should be no expectation that you'll become an employee at any time.
- You'll be paid on a per-project basis. Which means you get paid only when a client signs with us. So some months you might earn more than others.
- You'll be responsible for all expenses associated with this job (gas, car maintenance, lunch, office supplies, etc.).
- You'll be on your own as far as sales training goes. We'll educate you on the services we offer and how they can help our clients, but it's up to you to be(come) an expert sales rep.
It's not all bad though. There are a lot of perks to being a contractor, like:
- Being able to work another job in addition to this one.
- Being able to work when and how you want to. There's no requirement of how many hours you have to work.
- Being able to take a day (or week) off when you need to.
- Earning $500* for every client that hires us to build a website and 20%* commission for any other service they hire us for.
- Unlimited earning potential. We don't ever cap how much you can make. We never want to discourage you from being successful. Especially with something as stupid as a sales cap.
But ultimately, this position isn't just about how much money you can make or how many clients you bring on. It's about helping business owners solve problems and overcome the hurdles that they face every single day. It's up to you to build a strong, trusting, and friendly relationship with people in our community. So that we can all be successful.
If after all that, you're still with us, then we're very excited to hear from you. We hope that we've been clear enough to communicate the opportunities and responsibilities of this position, but if for some reason we're not, shoot us an email and let us know.
Please fill out the form below by clicking the "apply now" button. And please remember to email us your resume as well (the form won't allow you to submit a file).
*You'll earn $500 for each website and 20% commission on the profits of every service you sell except when there is a special sale or promotion going on. During a promotion, you'll earn your normal pay minus whatever the sale percentage is.
For example: During a 15% off sale, you'll earn your $500 commission minus 15%. So you'll earn $425 instead of $500. Don't worry, we'll always notify you before a sale goes live so that you're prepared.